With the NFL preseason set to begin in just two days, Colin Cowherd names the biggest elephant in the room for these 11 teams.
1. Kirk Cousins, can he do anything with great weapons and an offensive head coach?
2. Can Dan Campbell coach? We like him, he’s funny, he’s doing jumping jacks at the press conference, but your best moments have to be on the field, not the podium.
3. You gave away three first round picks to get Trey Lance, is he the guy?
4. Will the Seahawks regret choosing a 73-year-old head coach over Russell Wilson?
5. Can Kliff Kingsbury coach? He was under .500 in college, his teams eroded late in the season, and in Arizona they are 9-20 after Week 7 since he’s been there.
6. Can Dak Prescott carry a less talented receiving room and an aging offensive line?
7. Can the Commanders win with Dan Snyder as the owner? It’s very hard to win in this league when you’re noisy, especially from the top down.
8. Is Daniel Jones going to get to another level now with an offensive coach?
9. Is Brandon Staley a great coach for the Chargers or just a really smart guy who is a football coach?
10. Was Tom Brady a much bigger factor in the Patriots dynasty than Bill Belichick?
11. Can the Steelers win a Super Bowl in 2022 as the league as pivoted to offense, with a defensive-minded coach and structure?
Check out the FULL segment above.